Introducing myself first time having lecture on today Saturday 11 of july

                               Introduction
My name is Maryanna I. Izuegbunam, I am a business woman also a graphic designer. I have been to different business programmes where I learnt how to do business with little money, I started running business since year 2012 up to this moment.
I started my first business with little money at Onitsha Anambra state, the first step I took was fruits business , I did feasibility study of the area so that I should know the kind of goods or products that I can render their that will bring me more money into my account, I stayed at GRA onitsha where most white people and famous people resided, I studied the area very well, so that I could know the goods to bring in, I discovered they love fruits, so I decided to sell all kinds of fruits business which I made a lot of gain.
Later, I moved to abia state for additional course based on how to improve business strategy on April 2014, after the completion of the course, I decided to stay at abia state with my people where I started the same business I did at Onitsha, 
A week after, I discovered the money I made from fruits business in Abia state was quite low compare to what I made at Onitsha due to the environment I changed.
Later, I again studied the environment very well and discovered that many women there love Fashions things, I started selling ladies things such as, wigs, attachments, cortex, hair creams, eye pencil etc which I made a lot of profit in it.
Few years later, i move down to Lagos state to settle down and I continue with my business up till now.
 A word of advice
  God first , then family, then business
If you do not get your family's support and attention very early on, it can have devastating effects on your *business* and your life in general.
When you decide to go into business, I encourage you to have a sit-down with your family(if you have them) it is important that they all understand what you are trying to achieve and why you are trying to achieve it, More importantly, they must be made aware of their role in it and the secrifices they are going to have to make in order for you to succeed 
Note- Been a mere worker and be depending on salary can put you in a position of weakness.
     Once you have discovered your passion, find a way to package it into a commodity.
     Finally, I would like to urge you to do feasibility study your environment before running business of your choice in order not to run at lost.         
                                                             Thanks.
#pafd2020 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SANWO-OLU APPOINTS OGUNDAIRO AS GENERAL MANAGER, LASODA HomeNEWSSanwo-olu appoints Ogundairo as General Manager, LASODA

Breaking News in Nigeria this Afternoon, Friday 26th of June 2020

Disability Entrepreneurer vocational and Empowerment programme.